with United Concordia
New Farm Bureau Members can enroll in any of these plans, any time, during the first 60 days of your membership. Otherwise, you would be required to wait until the next open enrollment period to enroll.
The next Open Enrollment Period will be held from November 15 through December 31, 2020 for an effective date of January 1, 2021.
Why Have Dental Insurance?
Poor oral health can cause pain, embarrassment and even affect the rest of your body. A quality dental plan helps you take charge of your oral health.
Your teeth and gums are important for almost everything you do in a day—from speaking and eating to living without pain or bad breath. And recent research shows* that taking care of your mouth can:
• Help you manage diabetes
• Dramatically reduce hospitalizations and medical costs
• Stop dental conditions before they become major problems
Check the enrollment guidelines, the quality of benefits and cost savings provided by Pennsylvania Farm Bureau and United Concordia. Through your membership with PFB, you are entitled to competitively priced Group Dental Insurance.
It’s easy to enroll. Just call PFB Health Services at 800.522.2375 to receive your enrollment packet.
As a Pennsylvania Farm Bureau Member, benefit your smile and your wallet by enrolling in one of the Farm Bureau’s two dental plans through United Concordia. Farm Bureau offers a Standard and an Enhanced dental plan. Since research now shows that your dental health is linked to your overall health, there’s never been a better time to enroll in a dental plan designed to keep you smiling for a lifetime. Through your membership with PFB, you are entitled to competitively priced Group Dental Insurance.
Below is important information
related to enrolling in our Dental insurance coverage:
- New Farm Bureau members who are not enrolling in one of our health care plans, can enroll any time during the first 60 days of your membership. Otherwise, you will be required to wait until the next open enrollment period to enroll.
- Current Farm Bureau members must enroll during the open enrollment period, which is held each December for a January 1st effective date. If you miss an open enrollment period, you will be required to wait for the next open enrollment period to apply for coverage.
- If you are enrolling in one of the Farm Bureau health care plans, you can apply for Dental coverage at the same time you are enrolling in a health plan.
United Cooncordia Dental, Protecting More Than Just Your Smile
Manage Your Benefits Anywhere, Anytime
MY DENTAL BENEFITS
Create your My Dental Benefits member account to easily manage your United Concordia Dental coverage online.
Most benefit inquiries can be handled conveniently online using our simple, self-service member portal. Create a My Dental Benefits account to better manage your insurance coverage!
Use your My Dental Benefits account to:
- Check claim status quickly
- See what your plan covers and how much we’ll pay
- Print ID cards
- Find a dentist
- Evaluate your oral health with My Dental Assessment
After your plan’s effective date, you are able to create your account. Here’s how:
- Go to UnitedConcordia.com/MDB
- Click Create an Account
- Select Member
- Enter the ID number found on your insurance card and your birthdate. You can also use the Social Security Number of the policy holder in place of the ID number.
- Each dependent (spouse, child or in some states, domestic partner) with United Concordia dental benefits must create their own My Dental Benefits account.
Use your mobile device to access My Dental Benefits on-the-go and manage your coverage at any time.
The Plan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Whether it's comprehensive coverage
or a plan to cover your most essential needs,
Farm Bureau Health Services is ready to help you
evaluate your options.
Knowledgeable. Helpful. Dedicated.
Please call Farm Bureau Health Services toll-free 800.522.2375
and we will provide you with plan options and rates.