Helpful Resources for Farmers
• The form a doctor must complete in order to submit for a medical card can be found on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Website at: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/documents/safetyprograms/medical-Report.pdf.
• Pennsylvania Farm Bureau maintains an online transportation library at http://www.pfb.com/news/ag-issues/farm-vehicles.htm where you can find the answers to many of your transportation questions.
1. Assumes the truck (combination) is not transporting hazardous materials in quantities that require the vehicle to display hazardous materials placards.
2. Weight threshold is interpreted to be actual vehicle weight or vehicle weight rating.
3. Address where the vehicle is registered.
4. Operating under a biennial certificate of exemption.
- << Prev