Please send a letter of introduction & resume: Email
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau | P.O. Box 8736 | Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
DIVISION: Pennsylvania Friends of Agriculture Foundation
REPORTS TO: Friends of Agriculture Executive Director
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinating weekly visits and operational details of the Mobile Ag Lab program and assisting with other Foundation activities. This is a part-time non-exempt, hourly position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate weekly visits and operational details of the Mobile Ag Ed Science Lab program
- Communicate with school administration and staff to coordinate all aspects of Ag Lab Visit from development of student schedules through delivery of the lab
- Coordinate weekly delivery with haulers
- Troubleshoot weekly teacher, lab, and hauler issues
- Assist and coordinate in-service visits with Director of Education and teacher trainingManage inventory and restocking of Mobile Ag Labs
- Provide support for Friends of Agriculture Foundation outreach events
- Network with schools and organizations as necessary
- Ability to work independently, recognizing and seeking supervisory guidance when needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and shift priorities as necessary
- Team player – willingness to work with colleagues on all Foundation projects when needed
- Ability to build partnerships with sponsors and PFB staff to collaborate on projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- PA Teacher’s Certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Working during non-traditional office hours will at times be required
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: N/A, 100% Camp Hill office position
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type. EOE.