Please send a letter of introduction & resume: Email
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau | P.O. Box 8736 | Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
Title: Payroll Service Specialist
Division: MSC Business Services
Reports to: MSC Business Services Payroll Director
Job Summary: Perform all payroll service and write-up work for MSC Business Services’ clients requesting these services. This is a non-exempt, hourly position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete payroll processing for clients following established guidelines of both MSC Business Services and federal, state and local taxing bodies.
- Complete write-up work for clients.
- Maintain accurate and complete client files.
- Interact with clients and other staff in a professional manner.
- Remain updated of changes in laws and procedures by completing continuing professional education.
- Mathematical problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and follow direction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Two year business degree or equivalent experience in business
- Two years of payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania payroll laws, local earned income tax law
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
Telecommute Option: N/A, 100% Camp Hill office position
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type.