Oral Health Habits
GOOD ORAL HEALTH HABITS TO BOOST YOUR WELLNESS
For a print out Click Here.
Taking care of your teeth is very important. If you do not brush, acids in your mouth can break down tooth enamel and cause cavities. This can cause:
• Bad breath • Pain • More trips to the dentist
No one wants to have bad breath or have to go to the dentist more than they already have to!
How can this be prevented?
- Always brush your teeth twice a day regularly. This is the first and foremost requirement for maintaining a healthy mouth.
- Buy a toothbrush with soft bristles that has a good grip so that you don’t hurt yourself while brushing your teeth. Hard bristles can damage your teeth.
- Brush your teeth for a minimum of two minutes to make sure plaque and other bacteria are not left behind.
- Floss once a day to get rid of all that left over food between your teeth.
- Change your brush after every three months. Plus, you must change your toothbrush after you have suffered from a cold.
- Visit your dentist every 6 months to professionally clean, check your teeth and give you expert advice on your oral health.
Visit UnitedConcordia.com for more tips for a healthier mouth.