1. Develops a program of work and budget with the Member Relations Director which is presented to the County Farm Bureau Board.
2. Carries out the goals and objectives as outlined by the adopted program of work.
3. Attends applicable training conferences.
4. Develops professional relationships with the local news media.
5. Attends County Farm Bureau Board meetings and reports on news media activity.
6. Writes and sends news releases about Farm Bureau activities and issues to the news media.
7. Provides PFB’s website director with information for their county Farm Bureau pages. This may be done online using this form.