Please send a letter of introduction & resume: Email
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau | P.O. Box 8736 | Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
DIVISION: Pennsylvania Friends of Agriculture Foundation
REPORTS TO: Chief Administrative Officer, Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
Lead the Pennsylvania Friends of Agriculture Foundation and maintain a positive
working relationship with Pennsylvania Farm Bureau and Affiliated Companies’ employees, sponsors and county Farm Bureau volunteers. Represent the Foundation on Pennsylvania Farm Bureau’s management team. This is an exempt, salaried position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage all staff, fundraising, education and outreach efforts of the Foundation.
• Build value, capacity and cohesion between the Foundation and Farm Bureau to enhance visibility and fundraising activity within the Foundation.
• Provide leadership for the Foundation board of directors including, but not limited to training, overall management, meetings, fundraising activities, and participation at events.
• Oversee, manage and delegate the development and implementation of education activities, resources, outreach and marketing.
• Collaborate internally regarding industry relationships as they pertain to sponsorships, corporate and individual donations, grants, and other fundraising work.
• Create, implement and report (to all stakeholders) the goals/objectives of the Foundation.
• Represent the appropriate messages, mission, core values and strategic objectives of Pennsylvania Farm Bureau throughout Farm Bureau’s efforts.
• Develop and monitor Foundation budgets.
• Serve as principal staff liaison to Pennsylvania Farm Bureau’s Ag Promotion Committee to aid in program planning, delivery, volunteer recruitment and committee activity.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five or more years of fundraising experience
• Experience in relationship building
• Staff management experience
• Knowledge of Pennsylvania agriculture, its organizations and leadership
• Knowledge of Farm Bureau
• Understanding of agriculture literacy and education
• Nonprofit leadership and project management experience
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Ability to lift/carry up to 30 pounds
• Travel approximately 20-30%
• Working during non-traditional office hours may at times be required
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: Primarily an in-office position, telecommuting not to exceed 20%
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type.