Educator's Ag Institute
This year's event is July 7-11, 2019.
Check out last year's video below.
Registration is Now Closed
Contact program director
|Educator's learn about making cheese.
Our Educator's Ag Institute is held annually in State College every July. It includes hands-on classroom sessions and tours. Our instructors are classroom teachers, industry professionals, and university professors.
We are looking for teachers, pre-service teachers and community educators that work with youth Pre K-12th grade that are interested in learning more about agriculture and incorporating it into your teaching.
You will gain:
- An increased knowledge of agriculture
- Lesson ideas and plans that are applicable to many subject areas
- Resources to take as well as a network of people that can assist you in bringing agriculture to your “classroom”
- 25-30 Act 48 (will need to supply PPID).
- Category: Educator's Ag Institute