Please send a letter of introduction
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
P.O. Box 8736
Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
Title: Account Supervisor
Areas: Wellsboro, PA (Serving clients in the following counties: Tioga, Potter)
Division: Business Services
Reports to: Manager, Business Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Independently schedule and make timely visits to each client’s business location once during each quarter of the year.
• Documenting the details of visits and necessary follow up work in tracking software.
• Review business accounting practices and assist in maintaining accurate records.
• Interact with clients and other staff in a professional and amicable manner.
• Provide tax planning services by discussing projected profit and taxability with clients.
• Prepare tax estimates.
• Prepare and file all required payroll and income tax returns as necessary on a client-by-client basis.
• Prepare and analyze financial reports annually.
• Respond to notices and other necessary administrative duties.
• Collect client receivables as necessary.
• Complete continuing education and stay updated on the latest laws and accounting procedures with internal and independent training opportunities.
• Market our suite of services to prospective clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related business field
• Detail oriented, self-motivated individual
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of business accounting practices, labor regulations, tax laws, payroll laws, and good neighbor policies
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of tax preparation software and time management during tax season
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
• Working during non-traditional office hours will at times be required
• Seasonal demands require a 50+ workweek during tax season
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: 100% in-home office, plus travel to each client’s business location
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type. EOE.