MSC Business Manager
Please send a letter of introduction
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
P.O. Box 8736
Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
Title: MSC Business Services Manager
Division: Business Services
Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute the general operations of the division on both a long-term and short-term basis.
- Prepare budgets, write job descriptions, make personnel decisions, perform staff evaluations.
- Strive to upgrade the quality of service to members/clients at all levels.
- Meet goals and objectives of the division.
- Develop more effective techniques for delivering pertinent services to members/clients.
- Enhance personnel through periodic evaluations and developmental programs in cooperation with staff.
- Direct courses of training.
- Develop new programs to meet member/client needs and division objectives.
- Answer member/client concerns quickly and in a professional manner.
- Develop and maintain liaison with appropriate agencies, firms and governmental bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Management, or related field
- Commitment to providing excellent service to members/clients
- Commitment to corporate and personal growth
- Proficient communication skills, particularly public speaking and written correspondence
- Proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Enrolled Agent (EA) designation
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania agriculture
- Experience working with agriculture and agribusiness
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Working during non-traditional office hours will at times be required
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: 100% Camp Hill office position, with some travel (possible overnight stays) required for training, meetings, and/or staff visits.
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type. EOE.