Intern – PA Friends of Agriculture Foundation
Please send a letter of introduction
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau
P.O. Box 8736
Camp Hill, PA 17001-8736
Employment inquiries may be made with
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau at any time.
DIVISION: Pennsylvania Friends of Agriculture Foundation
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, PA Friends of Agriculture Foundation
JOB SUMMARY: Assisting the PA Friends of Agriculture Foundation staff with projects instrumental to the program scope of work. This is a temporary, non-exempt, hourly internship position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with educational outreach projects
- Develop educational materials
- Participate with delivery of educational programming
- Work with other interns
- Complete presentation for end of internship
- College student enrolled in educational studies
- College student enrolled in Agriculture Education major
- Emerging junior or senior
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
TELECOMMUTE OPTION: N/A, 100% in Camp Hill office. Working during non-traditional office hours may be required (minimal).
Note: This job description is intended to describe the major functions and characteristics of this job. It is not intended to describe all functions or responsibilities, which may be assigned to the incumbent employee. It is always within the employer’s right to add to, delete from, or further modify this job description at any time. This document is not to be construed as an employment contract of any type. EOE.